Telemedicine articles and reports by publisher/organization:
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- Hersh, W et al. (2006). “Telemedicine for the Medicare population: update."
Archives of Internal Medicine
- Barnett, Michael L., et al. (2012). “Trends in Physicians Referrals in the United States, 1999-2009."
- Katz, MD, Mitchell H. (2012). "How Can We Know So Little About Physician Referrals."
Center for Connected Health Policy
- Newman et al. (2011). “Fiscal Impact of AB 415: Potential Cost Savings from Expansion of Telehealth. ”
Center for Information Technology Leadership
- Cusack CM et al. (2007). "The Value of Provider-to-Provider Telehealth Technologies.”
Cochrane Database Systematic Review
- Akbari, A et al. (2008). "Interventions to improve outpatient referrals from primary care to secondary care.”
- Horner, K et al. “Electronic consultations between primary and specialty care clinicians: early insights.”
Journal of General Internal Medicine
- Kim, Y et al. (2009). “Not Perfect, but Better: Primary Care Providers’ experiences with Electronic Referrals in a Safety Net Health System.”
- Kim-Hwang, JE et al. (2010). “Evaluating Electronic Referrals for Specialty Care at a Public Hospital.”
- Singh, H et al. (2011). “Follow-up Actions on Electronic Referral communication in a multispecialty outpatient setting.”
Telemedicine Journal and e-Health : the official journal of the American Telemedicine Association
- Armstrong, AW et al. (2010). “Evaluation and Comparison of Store-and-Forward Teledermatology Applications.”
- Krupinski, E et al. (1999). “Efficiency Analysis of a Multi-Specialty Telemedicine Service.”
- Pan, E et al. (2008). “The value of provider-to-provider telehealth.”
- Street, RL et al. (2000). “Specialist-Primary Care Provider-Patient Communication in Telemedicine Consultations.”